What you will learn?
Mobile app development using Flutter.
Basic to advance
About this course
Flutter is an open-source UI (User Interface) framework developed by Google for building natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. It allows developers to create high-quality, visually appealing, and performant applications using a single programming language, Dart.
1. Introduction to Flutter:
- Understand the fundamentals of Flutter, including its architecture, widgets, and the concept of "Everything is a Widget."
- Learn how Flutter's hot reload feature speeds up development and testing.
2. Widgets and Layouts:
- Explore Flutter's extensive collection of widgets for building user interfaces.
- Learn about different types of layouts, such as rows, columns, grids, and stacks.
3. State Management:
- Understand how to manage state in Flutter using setState, Provider, Riverpod, Bloc, and other state management solutions.
- Learn about the ValueNotifier and ChangeNotifier classes for managing mutable state.
- Learn how to navigate between screens in Flutter using the Navigator and PageRoute classes.
- Explore various navigation patterns like stack-based navigation and bottom navigation bars.
5. Styling and Theming:
- Understand how to style your Flutter app using a combination of TextStyle, Theme, and custom themes.
- Explore Flutter's flexible theming system to maintain consistent styling across your app.
- Study Flutter's animation APIs to create engaging and smooth animations.
- Learn about implicit animations, explicit animations, and packages like animated_text_kit for text animations.
7. Networking and APIs:
- Explore how to make HTTP requests and handle API responses using packages like http or dio.
- Learn about asynchronous programming with async and await.
8. Forms and User Input:
- Learn how to create and validate forms in Flutter using widgets like TextField, Form, and TextFormField.
- Implement user input handling, form submission, and validation.
9. Stateful Widgets and Lifecycle:
- Understand the lifecycle of a Flutter widget and learn when to use StatefulWidget vs. StatelessWidget.
- Study the initState, dispose, and other lifecycle methods.
10. Internationalization and Localization:
- Explore Flutter's internationalization and localization features for making your app accessible to users in different languages and regions.
11. Plugins and Packages:
- Learn how to integrate third-party packages and plugins from the Flutter community to add functionality to your app.
- Explore packages for things like camera access, animations, maps, and more.
12. Firebase Integration:
- Understand how to integrate Firebase services like authentication, real-time database, cloud storage, and cloud messaging into your Flutter app.
- Learn about Flutter's testing framework for writing unit tests, widget tests, and integration tests.
- Understand how to use the flutter_test package for testing.
14. Stateful Management and BLoC:
- Study advanced state management patterns like the BLoC (Business Logic Component) pattern using packages like flutter_bloc.
15. Performance Optimization:
- Explore techniques for optimizing the performance of your Flutter app, including minimizing widget rebuilds, using the ListView.builder, and optimizing image loading.
- Learn how to build and deploy Flutter apps to Android, iOS, and the web.
- Explore app signing, generating APKs/IPAs, and publishing to app stores.
Mastering these Flutter topics will provide you with a strong foundation for creating cross-platform apps that are visually appealing, responsive, and efficient. Remember that hands-on practice and continuous learning are key to becoming proficient in Flutter development.
No programming knowledge required